- Our Work
- Security Engineering
- Contingency Planning Services
- Lunarline Privacy Services
- Security Compliance
- Service Coverage
- Certificate of Networthiness
- Cloud Security
- Cyber Security Training and Certifications
- IT Security Governance & Cyber Security Strategy
- Incident Response
- Mobile Device Security
- Penetration Testing
- Physical Security
- Risk / Vulnerability Assessments
- Risk Assessments
- Risk Management Framework / Certification & Accreditation (C&A)
- Secure Network Design and Implementation
- Secure System / Software Quality Assurance
- Security Auditing
- Contact Us
Lunarline is an Accredited FedRAMP Third Party Assessment Organization (3PAO) certified by the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) to perform security assessments of Cloud Services Providers (CSP).
What is FedRAMP?
FedRAMP is the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program put forth by the General Services Administration (GSA) to provide a cost-effective, risk-based approach for the adoption and use of cloud services for the Federal Government. For commercial CSPs implementing FedRAMP security requirements in their environment, a FedRAMP approved Third Party Assessment Organization (3PAO) must be hired to perform the independent assessment and provide the security assessment package to the FedRAMP Joint Authorization Board (JAB) for review.
As an official 3PAO, Lunarline has demonstrated expertise performing independent security assessment validation and verification, and is uniquely qualified to independently validate and verify that all FedRAMP requirements have been met.
Lunarline’s Cloud Security Consulting Services include:
- FedRAMP validation performed by an accredited 3PAO
- FedRAMP authorization for infrastructure, platform, and software services offered by federal and commercial CSPs
- Security hardening, testing, and validation for all cloud components
- Continuous Monitoring Services, as required by FedRAMP
- Development of high-level cloud computing security strategy
- Collaborative sessions with key stakeholders
- Gap analysis between traditional processing options and cloud delivery models (SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS)
- Guidance and education on critical security considerations
- Best practices for a secure cloud environment
For commercial and government CSPs seeking FedRAMP authorization, Lunarline will be engaged as the official 3PAO, ensuring all FedRAMP requirements are met. These requirements include independent testing validation of your cloud system, FedRAMP authorization package submission to FedRAMP Joint Authorization Board (JAB) for review, and continuous monitoring support through ongoing assessments.
For situations where Lunarline is unable to act as the independent 3PAO, we can provide trusted cloud security advising. Lunarline’s Cloud Security Consultants will develop a cloud security strategy roadmap designed to guide you through the security and privacy concerns of cloud computing and help you implement a secure cloud strategy. Lunarline will analyze the security status of your current, planned private or public cloud solution, and develop a prioritized plan based on system criticality, system requirements, security risks, and resources as it relates to security objectives, and industry best practices. We will evaluate the effectiveness of your proposed cloud security solution, identify the strengths and vulnerabilities within an existing cloud security program, and recommend steps in compliance with NIST SP 800-37, Rev 1, Guide for Applying the Risk Management Framework to Federal Information Systems, to help improve security posture. Services include security posture analysis, gap analysis against best practices and specific security objectives, transition planning, and documentation of findings and recommendations.
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org and find out why several Federal and commercial customers with highly sensitive and critical data have chosen Lunarline for secure cloud solutions and consulting